Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Sweet Curiosity


I bake things. But you probably guessed as much, right?

I believe in celebrating the little things in life and that's what this sugary corner of the Internet is all about.Thanks to Social Media, pretty much everybody takes pictures of their food and that makes me want to know how these little sweet confections are made.

I decided to start this blog as my diary as a struggling baker. I have tried a lot of recipes I found online and from different cookbooks but something always went wrong. I just get so frustrated at times. Well, not all I bake resulted as an epic failure, I sometimes nail the recipe to the tee. 

Join me as I learn the struggles in becoming a baker and follow my baking adventures. Make sure to keep up with the novice baker. 


No comments:

Post a Comment