Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Making of a Pastry Chef.

I decided to take up a short course for basic pastry and baking. The schedule of the classes is like tailored to my work schedule! I am able to work during weekdays since my classes are only on weekends. 

Last June 15,2013 my pastry classes already started. Not a lot happened, just the usual things: Discussed School Policies and Guidelines, we were supposed to have a tour but I guess the admin forgot. Well, we have 3 months to figure it out and the place is just small so its not like I would get lost there. I can definitely be able to find my way. 

The most that I am excited for is the OJT. We are given options if we want to spend our OJT abroad for a year or within Asia - we get to spend 6 months in Malaysia. I've been to KL before so I am really not so much excited. They also offer local OJT in Boracay, I think Baguio too, I forgot the rest. 

I haven't decided yet where to go, I have 3 months to think about it. 

I immediately hit it off with my 2 classmates, Tin & Cheska. My NFFs. haha! We had a short field trip in a local baking supply store near our school. Its so much fun spending time with people that share your passion in baking because they can relate! 
Left: ME, Center: Tin, Right: Cheska

Stay tuned and check out my baking adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment